For accepted papers (oral or poster):
- Submit the manuscript by email to email@example.com no later
than November 26, 2006.
- Name the file according to the paper number, e.g. 118.pdf.
- Only pdf format is considered.
- Two-column single-spaced format with the text being 10 points is the accepted style (such as the IEEE paper format).
- IMPORTANT: Please do not number the pages, put any header or footer in the manuscript,
and keep an upper margin of 4 cm and a lower margin of 3 cm.
- Maximum page limit is 8 pages, with a charge of 20$ per page for each page exceeding the limit.
- Also please email a one-paragraph abstract of the paper as a text file.
- Email to the above email address or mail the signed copyright form together with the
filled registration form and payment no later than November 26, 2006, to:
P. O. Box 15
Ben El-Sarayat Post Office
Please note that unless one of the authors is
registered, the paper cannot be included in the conference program and in the
On the poster presentation style:
Poster means you post your printed presentation
on a board (around 10-15 pages), and people will come to read it and
discuss with you your work. Essentially you can
print-out your powerpoint presentation, but with adding
more text and details.